GET BACK ON YOUR GAME!
physical therapy | orthopedics | sports medicine
Fredericksburg Physical Therapy is staffed by physical therapists who specialize in a variety of areas. Our ultimate goal is to help each of our patients reach their maximum potential. Your first visit to Fredericksburg Physical Therapy involves a comprehensive evaluation using quantitative and objective measures. Individualized treatment programs are developed for the patient which address prevention, management and rehabilitation of the injury.
We accept most insurance including Medicare.
Se Habla Espanol
SOME OF OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Sports Injury
- Kinesio Taping
- Gait Analysis
- Agility Training
- Epley’s Maneuver
- Vestibular Training
- And Much More!
At Fredericksburg Physical Therapy, we have an overall goal of helping each of our patients reach their maximum rehabilitation potential.
- Expertise in treatment and care
- A professional, courteous environment
- Personalized treatment regimens
Se Habla Espanol
Additional programs are available. Contact us for information on additional or specialty programs you may need.
- Neck & Head Aches
- Low Back/Spine Conditions
- Surgical Repairs/Reconstruction
- Manual Therapy
- Custom Orthotics
- Injury Assessment, Treatment, Education & Prevention
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Knee, Shoulder, Foot and Ankle Rehab
- Overhead Athlete (Throwing Injuries)
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Personal Training
- Endurance Training
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome/Sprains, Strains and Fractures
- Flexor/Extensor Tendon Repair Rehab
- Elbow & Hand Surgical Repairs/Reconstruction
- Balance/Fall Prevention
- Cancer Related Fatigue Program
- Lymphedema Management
- Therapeutic Massage
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Good Health 30
For Additional Questions Please Contact Us
Yes. The choice of where you receive therapy is always yours. While the majority of our patients come to us by physician referral/recommendation, many clients request to see us due to our strong clinical reputation in the community.
We operate in a direct access state where, if your insurance plan authorizes self-referral to physical therapy, a physician referral is not necessary for you to be seen by a licensed therapist. Please check with your insurance though as many health insurance plans require a physicians referral for therapy to be covered.We also offer treatments, services and/or products that do NOT require a referral and are available on a self-pay basis.
We participate in the majority of major health insurance plans including Medicare and Worker’s Compensation. Please contact us prior to your first visit to see if we participate with your specific health plan.
As a service to our patients, we will gladly file claims with your insurance company on your behalf. In order to appropriately submit these claims, we will need to obtain a copy of your insurance identification card to ensure that we have the necessary information.
Your therapist will conduct an evaluation of your condition lasting between 60-90 minutes. The evaluation is necessary to create a program designed specifically to address your needs for a maximum recovery.
– Referral slip from your medical doctor
– Your medical insurance card
– Your ID
– If you are getting therapy as a result of a worker’s compensation claim or an automobile accident, you will also need to bring your claim information, including claim number.
Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first visit to fill out any necessary paperwork.
We recommend comfortable clothing such as sweatpants or shorts, a T-shirt or tank-top and sneakers.
Each visit will last 60 – 90 minutes on average. Times vary due to the treatment and exercises being performed.
The regularity of your visits will be determined after your initial evaluation, but most patients have 3 visits each week scheduled.